Task standardization and the prevention of
foreign matter contamination realized by
extracting miso paste from airtight tanks
Fluid name: Miso paste
/ Industry type: Food
Previously, the customer's experienced staff transferred miso paste to cardboard containers from the tanks using shovels. This manual task had the following issues.
- Unless the worker was experienced, the transfer process took too much time.
- There was a risk of foreign matter mixing into the miso.
- The task itself was physically burdensome.
The process of extracting miso paste from the 1-ton tank and filling the containers was automated by introducing a Heishin Drum Pump System in combination with a Heishin JAST Valve.
- The airtight production line enabled the customer to prevent foreign matter contamination and increase the speed of the filling process.
- The automation of the filling process relieved the staff of heavy physical labor and allowed anyone to perform the task.
Metered filling machine that combines the outstanding performance of Mohno Pumps with fluid-controlling Heishin JAST Valves and controllers.
Extracts high-viscosity fluid directly from various containers, contributing to the automation and streamlining of processes.