Example of high-precision supply of electrode slurry
to coating machines in rechargeable lithium-ion battery production
Fluid name: Electrode Slurry / Industry type: Electrical machinery
When supplying electrode slurry to a die coater in LiB (rechargeable lithium-ion battery) production processes, conventional equipment often faces the following problems.
- 1. The high viscosity of the slurry causes large pulsations.
- 2. The hydraulic fluid used for the pump may become mixed into the conveyed fluids if the pump is damaged.
- 3. The complicated pump structure makes adjustment during assembly difficult, and only a limited number of workers may be capable of performing the work.
Using an NHL Mohno Pump for coating, which includes a Flow Stabilizer to suppress minute pressure fluctuations, ensures a high-precision supply.
- The ability of Mohno Pumps to supply high-viscosity fluids with high precision ensures stable dispensing precision even for slurries with extremely high viscosities.
- No oil is used for the power source or the wetted parts, so the risk of contamination can be significantly reduced.
- The small number of parts and excellent assembly reproducibility ensure fast, easy assembly and disassembly for all users.
Mohno Pumps for Coating
This pump is suitable for applications requiring a high-precision supply to coating machines.