Example of high-precision supply to coating machines
in monolithic ceramic capacitor production
Fluid name: Ceramic Slurry / Industry type: Electrical machinery
When supplying coating fluid containing ceramic to a die coater in capacitor production processes, conventional equipment often faces the following problems.
- 1. The complicated structure makes assembly and disassembly difficult, so cleaning and maintenance tasks take time.
- 2. Improper adjustment during assembly can cause the dispensing precision to deteriorate.
- 3. The wetted parts are abraded by the slurry, requiring frequent replacement.
Using an 2NBL Mohno Pump for coating, which includes a Flow Stabilizer to suppress minute pressure fluctuations, ensures a high-precision supply.
- The simple structure and small number of parts ensure fast, easy assembly and disassembly for all users.
- Dispensing precision is stable regardless of the skill of the worker, helping to reduce production losses from adjustments.
- The alumina (Al2O3) rotor is suitable for supplying ceramic slurry, improving durability and reducing maintenance costs.
Mohno Pumps for Coating
This pump is suitable for applications requiring a high-precision supply to coating machines.