ApplicationsCoating Fluid (Solvent-Containing Fluid)
Example of high-precision supply of solvent-based coating fluid to
coating machines in functional film (optical film) production
Fluid name: Coating Fluid (Solvent-Containing Fluid) /
Industry type: Electrical machinery
When supplying coating fluid to a die coater in functional film (optical film) production processes, conventional equipment often faces the following problems.
- 1. The complicated structure means manufacturers must perform adjustments and repairs, which can be expensive.
- 2. The pneumatic design of the attached pulsation-reduction device means adjustment is time-consuming and accuracy is unstable.
Using an NHL Mohno Pump for coating, which includes a Flow Stabilizer to suppress minute pressure fluctuations, ensures a high-precision supply.
- Using a Flow Stabilizer with a Mohno Pump capable of stable dispensing even with low-viscosity solvent-containing fluids ensures a highly precise, continuous metered supply.
- The Flow Stabilizer is integrated inside the pipe, so no air is required and the internal volume is small. This enables stable discharge pressure immediately after pump operation starts.
- The simple structure of Mohno Pumps allows for easy assembly and disassembly, making in-house maintenance simple.
- Maintenance costs can be reduced, and adjustment downtime can be eliminated.
Mohno Pumps for Coating
This pump is suitable for applications requiring a high-precision supply to coating machines.